Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Daily Art Journal Cover and Back

I decided to create a December Daily Art Journal. My first attempt ever to do a December Daily and it was totally inspired by Andrea Gomoll (check the link on her name). She is a terrific artist and an amazing teacher. So after being kind of sad about the idea of take a break of my creative side (because I am trying to go to bed early and I am pretty much an owl since my baby boy born) so I got excited about take at least 15 mins and create a fast page. Of course I watched her first video about it yesterday, so I just started late (not December 1st). I will try to make a post daily of my page.

I used the Mixed Media Art Journal from Prima, I got it last year not sure how much time it had being around, but I never got to do anything with it. So it just did click this is the perfect opportunity to use it!

Here it is the cover and the back of the December Daily Art Journal. I used mainly Panpastels Red, Yellow and Blue to make green. I used stencils and fabric paint red and green and the white is gesso. I used and old stamp for the month and year, and add some Stickels on it. The burlap closure is a banner I got from the Dollar bin from Target.

I hope you like it and stay with me in the process of my December Daily.








And here the video of the process. 

Thanks so much for come and read!

xoxo
Nywrka Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment