This was a hard challenge for me. I didn't have any pictures of me as a baby. I needed my Mom's help. She scanned the picture and then I could work with it. Like you can see in the picture... it is pretty old... and have that "reddish" tone.
I tried to use different elements that match with the picture and give it some kind of contrast too.
I used for the paper in the background MME paper. I used a heart doily and change the color with some spray colors. The border of the letters and the paper I used acrylic bronze paint. I give it to the picture distressed borders. I add the butterfly spray and I used crochet flowers and different size mulberry flowers. The flower made it with seam binding, lace, and pearl trim was made it for a good friend, and I finally found the perfect project to used!