Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lindy’s Stamp Gang color challenge: October

I really want to participate in the Lindy’s Stamp Gang color challenge: October but when I saw the colors... well I wasnt so sure anymore. I am not a Halloween person, yes I celebrated and enjoy it pretty much with my kids. But I dont do Halloween Cards or anything special to decorate or something I will used those colors. So... I did this girl and decided to used for my entry for my Lindy’s Stamp Gang color challenge: October.

This is she originally:

Now the final piece:

For the skin I used: Glory of the Sea Gold
For the eyes: Sea Mint Green
For the flower: Marigold Yellow Orange
For the hair: Screamin' Banshee Black and Black Orchid Silver



 And for the dress I added tissue paper to give it some texture and I used (and for the lips too): French Lilac Violet

For the background I used: Desert Moon Tumbleweed Sage Glitz and Ethereal Emerald Moon Shadow 

Thanks for come and check my blog!
Hugs
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment