Monday, March 12, 2012

My Creative cards Mini

I hope you like this mini. I was super inspired and I finally started!I will give you details of what products I used. I made this fabric flower with cream lace and old pink fabric. I used a gorgeous cameo pendant as a center flower. The sprays are coming from Micheal's, I just add to them some I am Roses.

Este mini lo hice con mucha inspiración. Llevaba mucho tiempo sin crear nada. Y me disfrute todo el proceso. Espero les guste!


 














Here is the embellishment set I made for this mini... eventually I will sell it!





I am Roses:
  • R8-75 
  • R2-75
Lindy's Stamp Gang:
  • Starbust:
    • Cosmopolitan Pink
    • Jurry Navel Peach 
    • Cocklebells Coral
  • Magical's Colors:
    •  Rambling Rose Red
    • Wild Honeysuckle Coral
  •  Mica Powder Color:
    •  Geranium Red Coral
  • Embossing powder:
    • Sunset Yellow Orange
  • Starbust Color Shot Colors:
    • Whild Honeysuckle Coral
    • Cocklebells Coral
    • Cotton Candy Pink

5 comments:

  1. I really love this album. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ese mini album quedó super padre me encantó!!

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first saw this on SBc and had to come over to see more...what a Gorgeous albumn Becca!! So soft and feminine with so many pretty details...love it :)
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este mini es una preciosura !! Saludos

    ReplyDelete