Here it the video of the process:
Here it is the final picture
- With Matte medium gel and Mod Podge Hard Coat I glued the scraps papers and some ribbons.
- I used the Distress Paint color Mowed Lawn to cover the left white space on the page.
- I used the Distress Paint Barn Door with an empty tower paper roll to add color to it.
- With White acrylic paint and some bubble wrappers I added some color.
- I added a few drops of Naphthol Crimson Liquitex Ink and with a pot holder with a cool texture used as a stamp I spread the ink.
- With Oil Pastels I draw the Birthday Cake and colored the number candles.