Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Frosted Designs Challenge

Hello! and Happy New Year!

I want to share a Layout I did for a Challenge on Frosted Designs. here the link to it:

http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/01/love-is-in-air.html

It was so long ago the last time I did a page for my Scrapbook! And I will try to do at least 2 to 4 pages at month to them... I am pretty behinde on them! My boy is turning 10 years old the next week, and I am in his 10 month page! So... yes, need to put some time on it! 

Well the challenge   was to use ink, paint and/or mists on your project while using this sketch: 


Here it is what I did for it.




Here are the paints I used.


Thanks for come and check and blog!
xoxo
Nywrka Rebecca AKA Becca Boriscapbookera






8 comments:

  1. Great layout, love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs, glad you got back into scrapping again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paints! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the two sides of your LO, and the photos are adorable:) thanks for joining us this month at Frosted Designs! I hope we continue to inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your paint splatters! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Sketch challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete