Sunday, July 21, 2013

The final Dress Form Canvas

Here a canvas I create inspired in a youtube challenge.

I took a canvas and added4 die cuts with Liquitex Matte Medium, and covered with tissue paper, and add a little bit of gesso on it.



Then I stamped randomly another piece of tissue paper with archival ink. This way it is not going to run the ink with other mediums



I added more die cuts to the canvas and then I used this tissue paper to cover the canvas. Then add some color to it.


Then I added more texture to the canvas with more colors.

  


After that  I heat embossed a little and I added some glitter. I had becoming a glitter junky! Added some Inka Gold using stencils. I added some running pink pearl paint and gelatos. Then I added the dress form I made in the post last week.








Here the video for the whole process!




Thanks for check my blog!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment