Thursday, March 1, 2012

Layout and a card

This week I had been working in my corner! I just need to reorganize and I am producing again! ;) I made this week a Layout and a card I want to show you.

Esta semana trabaje en mi esquina! Lo que tenia que hacer era recoger y reorganizarla para poder crear! Esta semana (entre otras cosas) una pagina y una tarjeta. 

Layout:

 You can see it is very simple. The idea is to use more than 2 pictures. I made of 4 pictures and a few embellishments but pretty flat (not bulky) perfect for put it in the album!




Card:
 I colored the image and after that I picked my papers. It is pretty simple too. But I am a roocky with the card, but I need to say I really like the final result!



Thanks for come and check my blog!
Hugs
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment