Monday, August 29, 2011

My altered shadow box

Here is the last project I did.
I found this in the Thrift Shop for .99 $. Here is the pic

The frame was in perfect condition, I didn't need to painted. I just add some Rosette trims around from Making Memories. I added a trim I bought in Joanns.
I used  the 7 gipsy corners for the glass. In the inside I used Gabrielle paper (BoBunny) for the back ground. I used on tag from Graphic 45 Spring Once Upon a Time, embossed with some Lindys. Madonna Robe Blue Gold. I used different I am Roses  R2-15, ZM-15 and T26-1. I painted some of the flowers with Cosmopolitan Pink, and Taited Love Teal Starurst, some of them with A Bit o'Bubbly and Cadbury Milk Chocolate Brown Starbust, some others with Cosmopolitan Pink and Red Hot Poker Orange Starburst. I added them to the shadow box. And this is the final look:





1 comment: